Position : Network Engineer
Location : CO
Job Type : Full Time
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical Engineering, or a closely related technical field of study.
- Expert Knowledge of LAN switching technologies: STP, Trunking, Ether channel and good understanding of DNS Server, DNS Entries and DHCP Maintenance and Support.
- Design, migrate, operate, maintain and administer a Global Data Communications Network.
- Troubleshooting the routing protocols like BGP, EIGRP, Static and OSPF and work with the ISPs and internal teams to resolve the issues.
- Configure and deploy Cisco Firewalls, design and implement Palo Alto firewall platform.
- Create access control policies and rules on firewalls.
- Provide network troubleshooting assistance and maintenance of network hardware and software.
- Hands-on experience on Load Balancers F5 - Solving reported request, incidents, Virtual Server, Pools, iRules, Profiles and network problems of complexity.
- Operating classic data center designs (MLAG, MSTP, HSRP, and OSPF), Implementation of QoS policies.
- Perform network monitoring, risk analysis, protecting data and systems from attacks.
- Build adaptive network security capabilities that protect valuable company data and drive accountability and transparency in daily operations.
- Implement, configure and maintain routers, switches, specialized gateways, Network taps, and Out of Band devices.
Email id and address to contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, 1613 S Main St, Suite#104, Milpitas, CA-95035. Call: 510-626-9503