Position : Mechanical Engineer
Location : IL
Must Have Skills:
3D CADD and Six Sigma Green Belt (SSGB)
Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, another core engineering discipline or a closely related engineering field of study and some related work experience in the relevant field.
Job Responsibilities: :
Research, Identify and assess the value of various data sources and products available in the market
- Develop design and manufacturing processes by studying product requirements, designing, modifying and testing manufacturing methods, and devise new approaches to design problems through adaptations and modifications of standard technical principles.
- Work on various product design and manufacturing activities which require design and process development and perform design change and quality-related activities.
- Update product design requirements of on-market/new product development and create design history file records and process to approval.
- Perform the role of change owner by handling the change packages (change package activities include: impact assessment, requirements analysis, DMR/DHF updates, verification and validation).
- Prepare, execute and write validation documents (new and re-validation) to include IQ, OQ, PQ and TMV for all manufacturing and receiving, and inspect processes/equipment.
Email id and address to contact: email@example.com, 1605 S Main St, Suite#112, Milpitas, CA-95035. Call: 510-771-9226