Position : Manufacturing Engineer
Location : IL
Must Have Skills:
3D CADD and Six Sigma Green Belt (SSGB)
Bachelor’s degree in Manufacturing Engineering, or a closely related engineering discipline and some experience in an engineering field.
Job Responsibilities: :
Research, Identify and assess the value of various data sources and products available in the market
- Execute engineering projects specifically targeting to solve engineering problems related to manufacturing practices.
- Design of experiments (DOE), draft protocols and detailed engineering reports.
- Conduct regression analysis, store descriptive statistics, create individual value plot and scatterplot using Statistical Tools like Minitab.
- Troubleshoot new or existing product problems involving designs, materials, or processes.
- Investigate or resolve operational problems, such as material use variances or bottlenecks.
- Manage and upload protocols, data packages and final reports on Teamcenter and route workflows.
- Support Particulate Matter (PM) team to identify opportunities or implement changes to improve manufacturing processes or products or to reduce costs, using knowledge of fabrication processes, tooling and production equipment, assembly methods, quality control standards, or product design, materials and parts.
- Design fixtures using Solidworks (AutoCAD) and print prototypes using a 3D printer.
- Create, manage and update PM database on Electronic Note Book (ELN) platform.
- Support new automated vision inspection (AVI) system, other equipment installation, and run verification and validation (IQ/OQ/PQ), Test Method Validation and Gage R&R studies.
- Review, draft and modify SOPs and other engineering documentation.
- Apply continuous improvement methods such as lean manufacturing to enhance manufacturing quality, reliability, or cost-effectiveness.
- Provide technical expertise or support related to manufacturing.
Email id and address to contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, 1605 S Main St, Suite#112, Milpitas, CA-95035. Call: 510-771-9226